Monday, April 05, 2010

The Winner Is...

Thank you to all who participated in Story Time Stitches!  It was so much fun to see your interpretations of children's stories. I loved it and we just might do it again next year if anyone is up for it. 

I put the names of the participants in a hat, stuck in my thumb and pulled out a plum.....Oh, excuse me, I got off track...stuck in my hand and pulled out a slip of paper that said "STACEY"!  I'm in the process of putting a little Story Time Stitches prize package together for you, Stacey, and the Goldilocks bookplate that you see above is one of the prizes.  (Of course, it will say Stacey instead of Cindy.  Don't be silly!)  I found these sweet bookplates at this etsy shop, Hattie's Hootenanny, and fell in love with them.  You will also be getting the movie 'Miss Potter' about Beatrix Potter and a little Red Riding Hood something that I'm making.  Don't hold your breath for the package, it's still under construction. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.  We were lucky enough to share it with our sweet sweet grandson, Noah and his Mommy and Daddy.  I will post some pictures of our weekend soon.

3 comments:

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Glad you got some grandkiddie-time! And congrats to Stacey. I enjoyed reading about all the inspired projects.

Unknown said...

Oh, how exciting!!! I won!
I love the picture of Noah, cooking in your kitchen.

sanjeet said...

great post
post free classified ads