Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Remember those super cute vintage cowgirl tags that I got from Jessica in a swap recently?  They were perfect for a summer garland for our front porch.  I had actually found this rusty metal star wire at a yard sale for a quarter, and the minute that I opened that swap package and found those tags inside I knew that they would be perfect together.  I tied on a few pieces of ripped red gingham and it's just the right touch for our summertime porch. 

Do you have a front entry way that you decorate for the seasons?  What is brightening up the space this summer?

9 comments:

Jeni said...

Really sharp trim work there, Paula.

mtnchild said...

All I have is a 4x4 wooden stoop ... not much I can do with it - boohoo. Yours is absolutely lovely though.

Hmmm ... if I one day put a 'sort of' roof on it I could decorate ... hmmm.
Yvette

Twisted Fencepost said...

No I don't really decorate the entry way. Only on holidays. Oh, I try, but others keep piling other stuff (junk) on the front porch. **sigh**

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Great touch of whimsy! I like the look.

Shawnee H said...

TOO adorable! You are Miss Creative.

Justin said...

The human foot is highly functional. It is important to find a shoe that understanding how the foot works. In my personal experience, one of them is the adidas shoes.Do you like athletic? Where you buy your athletic shoes? Do you know any shop offering aiddas outlet? Well, yesterday, I found one, very nice. You can have a try.Do you like Air Jordan 1, Air Jordan 4 and Air Jordan 13 ? Will you choose them? I hope you can give me a answer.

Stacey's Treasures said...

Very cute!!!
I love your porch!

Heather said...

Your pictures are beautiful!

Paige said...

Love that! It looks like such a cheerful space. I love our front porch this time of year - I spend a lot of time our there knitting and reading and looking at my flower beds. Ahhh....!