Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happy (late) Birthday, Ryan!


I'm late, I'm late for a very important date! No time to say hello good-bye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!
-The Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland

Son number 2, Ryan, turned 23 on Saturday, October 14th. Ryan is in Iraq serving with the Army's 1st Armored Division. He is scheduled to be back to his home base in Baumholder, Germany by the first of November where his beautiful bride, Natascha is waiting for him. We just got word that he has "re-upped". He will be extending his time by two years and they tell him that he will be in Germany for the rest of his tour. Ryan really likes Germany (could have something to do with his German wife!) so is tickled that he gets to stay there for another few years.

Happy Birthday, Ryan!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was sat. the 14th, silly

kansasrose said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Your bride is beautiful....(I went to your blog) All the best to you and yours...God Bless, Kansasrose

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!! Thank you for what you and all the other soldiers are doing, day in and day out for us. :)

lucy