Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Bowpicker....


The sight of this fishing vessel parked above the Maritime Museum means that spring has arrived and summer is just around the corner. The Bowpicker serves the best fish 'n chips in town and the spring opening is a very highly anticipated event in our house.


It was a glorious 75+ degrees in our little Astoria today, so after work, we made the mad dash downtown to catch our limit before the 6'ish closing time. As you can see by the grin on my face, I could hardly wait...


MMM...to sink your teeth into those incredible golden morsels. If you're ever in our neck of the woods, don't miss these wonderful treats.
Happy Fishing!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute waiting for your fish and chips! See you tomorrow night!

Jodi Ohl said...

I can not wait to go OUT to eat, especially on a beautiful day as you had today. :)

The fish looks delish, and I dont' even like fish..LOL...but now if you had some fried shrimp or crablegs--get out the way friend or no friend..heehee :)

lucy

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD... Not only did T-man and I have dinner there last night (5-ish), I kept thinking I NEED TO BLOG THIS!

Psychic Friends Network - pish posh... I have you!
See you 2night!

Jeni said...

The fish 'n chips looks really appetizing to me - love that stuff! Wish you could send me a plateful of just the fish right now. Fries -ok, but I can do with out them.

Unknown said...

I didn't know about the Bowpicker, it looks so good!

Anonymous said...

I Love good fish & chips with lots of yummy tartar sauce.
All the fish I've had latly has been mushy. I soppose by the time it gets to Wyoming it's that way.

Anonymous said...

Bowpicker is way more than the best fish and chips in town, it is the best fish and chips in existence, easily.