Monday, February 19, 2007

Swap Magic...



Look at all these goodies that came from Michelle at Tangled Threads. I ams so absolutely tickled with this package I can't even tell you. Look at those potholders. They exactly match my red and yellow kitchen. And that vintage white and red potscrubber?? Too die for! She included and pink and black linen doily, a fat quarter of pink starry fabric, a beautifully done recipe card for Sweetheart Pork Roast, and a handmade valentine card. Thank you, Michelle. I love it all!
And a special thanks to my real life friend, Monica over at Happy Zombie for hosting this great swap! Hats off to Monica...

On another note, I finished my 5 books for the Winter Classics Challenge hosted by Booklogged at A Readers Journal . This was a fun challenge and got those classics off the shelve that I wouldn't have gotten to otherwise. My five were:
5. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
4. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
3. Anne's House of Dreams by L.M. Montgomery
2. Persuasion by Jane Austin
1. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson

You can read my reviews at my Pieces of Me site.

Happy swapping and reading....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously need to get in on the next swap. I'm so coveting all the cool stuff everyone is posting. YAY!

Anonymous said...

Wow, You do get allot of neat stuff on the swap.
The concert sounds awsome! I can't beleive no young people where there. They just don't know whet they are missing out on!
Those pictures are fabulouse. The sky is so bright blue!

Anonymous said...

Hey No Old People, well guess what? I wouldn't have been there either (but most of that is cuz of my hearing, but then again in about 2 weeks I am going to see Celion Dion out in Vegas ! :-p).

I am flying to Vegas like 4 days after I move to New York City (yeah, I know I am KRAZY).

Take Care, and love ya!

-Josh