Thursday, September 27, 2007
I have joined the Sweet Goodness Sister Swap and still trying to figure out which one of my sisters I want to swap....teeheehee ~ Susan, Stacey, I don't know yet but one of you gotta go...LOL!! I'm cracking myself up here...
Anywho, I have been paired with my brand-new sister, Catiean and to help her get to know me better my task today is to answer these 20 questions:
1. Favorite Color: I am pretty fickle in the favorite color department, but tend to stay in the realm of fallish type colors ~ orange, greens, browns, deep reds. Oh, wait, I can't forget aqua and pink and blue...see what I mean??
2. Chocolate Lover? Milk, Dark, White, or none of the above? No, I don't love chocolate, but on the other hand I don't hate it either. Just not my favorite.
3. What is your favorite craft hobby? Right now it seems to be embroidery with wool felt. and knitting...I change this like the wind also.
4. What is a craft/art hobby that you would like to start? I'd like to try my hand at quilting one of these days.
5. What craft do you NOT have an interest in or just not great in ( so your partner doesn’t send something you wouldn’t use)? hmmm....that's a hard one. I really think that I need to try everything, so just feel free to send me anything your heart desires.
6. Do you have any allergies? (we don’t want to send anything with peanuts if it’ll make you blow up like a balloon!) Yes, dairy hates me, but I don't think you'll be sending me any ice cream through the mail, so we're pretty safe. and what I can't eat, rest assured that somebody in this house will!
7.What’s your favorite part of Halloween? Decorating, candy eating, costumes, or something else? I love to decorate, but on the actual day, my favorite part is handing out candy and seeing all the adorable little costumes.
8. Do you decorate for Thanksgiving/Fall? Yes, I'm acquiring quite the little turkey collection.
9. December Holidays--what holiday do you celebrate? What type of decorations do you like to put up in your house for that holiday? We celebrate Christmas. I have a lighted Christmas village that I try to add to every year and our ornaments tend to run pretty traditional.
10. Do you have any children, if so what are their ages, boys/girls? "That's how we became the Brady Bunch..." We have 6 kids, Sam-26, Ryan-24, Kevin-21, Brittany-20, Shilo-17 and Dustin-15. We also have two brand-new grandsons, Ayden-2 months and Noah-3 weeks.
11. Do you have any pets, if so what kind? two black dogs, Blackie and Muffin and one black cat, Boots. Very Halloween-ish don't you think?
12. Are you a reader? If so, what type of books do you like? Oh yes! I love to read and always have a book going. I really like to read anything as long as it's interesting and a good read, fiction or non-fiction, it doesn't matter. Right now I'm reading my first Anne Rice vampire book, Merrick. It's just okay...
13. Are you celebrating a birthday or anniversary in October, November, or December? Yes, I turn the big 40 on October 2nd. YIKES! We also have LOTS of family birthdays. 4 of the kids and 2 of their spouses have birthdays in these months.
14. Do you collect anything? If so what type of things do you collect? Not really. I don't have a collection of any one thing. Just a hodgepodge of things that catch my eye.
15. What type of things do you like to cook? Are you an appetizer person, cookie maker, dessert freak or a take out type of person?? I LOVE to cook, so pretty much anything goes, but my favorite is probably baking with pies way up there on the list of favorites.
16. What is your favorite scent? Is there one that you can’t stand? Pumpkin Spice is my all time favorite candle. I have alot of hay fever type allergies, so can't do hardly anything floral, though I do really like lavender.
17. What’s your favorite song? That again is a hard one....Way too many to pick just one. I was raised on Country music and it is still my favorite, but I also love classic rock and 80's pop.
18. What’s the last movie you went to see at the movie theater? The Nanny Diaries with my daughter.
19. What’s your favorite Candy? Licorice, hands down.
20. Tea or Coffee or other? Tea, but I do enjoy a good flavored coffee from time to time...
Posted by Paula at 7:30 PM