Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bookmark Freebie!

So Many Books to Read, So Little Time!
Bookmarks make great gifts for all of us book lover's and how great to be able to print up a few and pass them out!    I've printed up a couple for myself and a couple for some friends at work.  So much fun!

Click here to download the template for yourself, courtesy of My Memories.  You don't have to have the My Memories software to use these templates, just download, save, and they are yours to use as you like.  You can use them alone or use them within any graphics software that you might have.  I think that's pretty sweet of this company to share with everyone, don't you? 

Next week, on Tuesday, I will share another sweet and free bookmark template with you.  In the meantime, please check out the My Memories store and let me know your favorite kit;  that will get you entered in my contest to win your own copy of this wonderful scrapbooking software! 

Tune in tomorrow for a page I've made with a recipe that my Grandma used to make for us kids.  Come on back and join me!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love bookmarks. I've actually started a little collection and keep them in a bowl for whoever might find themselves in need to take one. Lovely idea. Bonnie

Jeni said...

Love nice and pretty little bookmarks, for sure.
And -as a side note here -if anyone is looking for some good reading material, I just happen to have at least 2 or 3 very large boxes of books -very mixed bag as far as topics, authors, etc -mostly all are paperbacks tough -and I will gladly share these books to anyone offering a good home for them just for the cost of postage! If anyone can come to my house in central Pennsylvania, there is no charge whatsoever to increase the amount of reading materials to anyone's library!