Saturday, March 24, 2012

Gift Wrap

Today I had a little birthday gift to wrap for our sweet little Mazzy Kaye who is turning one soon.  Looking through our wrapping paper, I decided that Christmas paper just would not do...hmmm...what else can I use?  Hey, how easy would it be to open My Memories scrapbook software and pick a page to print.  The gift wasn't very big, so I knew this would work fairly well and there's lots and lots of different designs to choose from, plus it's super easy to change the color on any of the pages.  I wanted something with a little bit of a French feel and found what I was looking for right away, so I adjusted a few things and printed.  Wa-laa~ out of my printer came just the right wrapping paper! 

That was easy, fun and turned out just like I wanted it too.  Perfect for small gifts and a never-ending supply!  I'm really liking this software and tickled that My Memories is sponsoring a giveaway of this great product on my blog!  To enter, go to this post for the directions.  I'm certain you will have just as much fun with it as I am! 

Oh!  and do you want to see what's in that little package for Mazzy?

It's a pair of these sweet sweet leg warmers from Posh Pipsqueak's etsy shop!!  Can't wait to see her wearing them!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Paula, I love the black and white paper. The leg warmers are adorable. I hope we will get to see her model them soon. Hugs, Bonnie

Becky said...

How cute.....the leg warmers, the gift wrapping and those little toes!
You are really enjoying that scrapbooking software.
BTW, the link is not workiing.

Unknown said...

That is so cool!! I love your wrapping paper and those cute leg warmers!!!