Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The May Day Fairy


I came home from work this evening to find this incredible May Day basket on my front steps. This creation was delivered by the May Day Fairy, none other than the multi-talented Wende whom I am so lucky to call my friend.It is absolutely gorgeous. My entire house smells of the sweet perfume from the lilacs now, mmm.... Look at the white roses, look at the tea tin, look at that wonderful blue ribbon. I'm beside myself....

Oh, and I have to show you this adorable card that was tucked into all the flowery goodness. Delightful isn't it? I'm one luckly girl. Big Hugs, Wende, I absolutely love it.

Happy Happy May Day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so lucky! Giddy, giddy, giddy!

Can't wait until Friday for Scrabble/Wine night, and I get to show off my *creative word skills*.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got them and enjoyed! :D Happy May Day!!

Jodi Ohl said...

Oh you are so lucky to have your very own fairy! The May Basket is just beautiful, wonderful job Wende!

You all are lucky to live close together!

Jeni said...

Beautiful, really beautiful. That's a great way to show the best meaning I can think of for friendship.

Anonymous said...

I Love the May Day basket!
Next year I want to think ahead & suprise some people.

Barb said...

What a lovely surprise, Paula. Lucky you to have such a sweet friend.

Anonymous said...

Paula, what a fabulous surprise for May Day! It's just wonderful...reminds me so much of my childhood and leaving baskets in tins of flowers for neighbors!