KansasRose challenged me to this book meme. Here goes...
1. One book that changed my life...This is really a hard one. There are alot of books that have influenced my life a great deal, but actually changed it, hmm. Of course, The Bible needs to be on the top of that list as I have refered to it many times in my life.
2. One book that you have read more than once...Christy by Catherine Marshall.
3. One book that you would like on a deserted island...Something light and "beachy". Maybe something by Luanne Rice.
4. One book that made you laugh...The BFG by Roald Dahl.
5. One book that made you cry...Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls.
6. One book that you wish had been written...My Mom always wanted to write. I wish that she would have...
7. One book that you wish had never been written...Anything Evil.
8. The book you are currently reading...The Sunday Wife by Cassandra King.
9. One book that you have been meaning to read...Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
10.books that you don't enjoy...Scary stuff such as Steven King novels and the like.
11.Books you remember as a real page turner... All Jane Kirkpatrick books-Historical Fiction based on real women. Very good.
12.Non-Fiction books you enjoy...Torey Hayden books-Somebody Else's Kids, Ghost Girl Murphy's Boy, etc. - Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom. Many more.
13.Childrens books enjoyed by the family...I have always read to my kids, so this list could never end if I got carried away! Let's see, where to begin...
All Shel Silverstein
All of Jan Brett's books
The Winnie-the-Pooh books by A.A. Milne
All the Beatrix Potter stories
The Little House on the Praire Series
All of Roald Dahl's books
The Wrinkle In Time series
The Harry Potter series
The Other Side of the Mountain and My Side of the Mountain,
I'll stop now. I could go on and on and on...
I challenge Selena of Apron Thrift Girl to this book meme...