Saturday, January 20, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me Meme....


6 weird things? about me? ya okay, i can probably come up with a few....
I was tagged for this meme by my real life friend Monica AND my blogging buddy Lucy . Pop on over to their sites and find out their weird quirks.

1) I absolutely cannot go to sleep at night with out reading. I may fall asleep with my book on my face after just one sentence, but by jove, I have read something!

2)Speaking of sleeping, I cannot have socks on in bed. If I have socks on I tend to think I'm suffocating. I know ~ I might need therapy for that one!

3)I absolutely, completly believe in ghosts. Nice ones, good ones mind you, who just have not been able to fully leave this world... therapy again??

4)I am 39 years old and do not know what I want to be when I grow up. Suggestions anyone?

5)I don't like chocolate. I'll occasionally eat a candy bar or brownie, but you can keep the chocolate ice cream, puddings and cakes. Yeck!

6)I'm not a very good girly-girl. I get my hair cut maybe twice a year, own two necklaces, never wear earrings or perfume and don't like to dress up. If you stop by my house on the weekend, you will almost always catch me in sweats. My poor husband! I'm sorry, honey ~ I'll try to do better!

Okay, who else wants to play? Consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Happy Zombie said...

#1, 2, 3, 5 and 6... totally ditto! Though I do like chocolate on occasion, but I'd still rather have cheese.

#4 I do know... I want to be a voice model or a cartoon voice - something about a job where no one can see how bad I dress or how unruly my izro hair is.

PS... I hope you're feeling better... will a bloggy gal pal coffee help?. Maybe some time this week you, Wende and me can coffee up? (or tea up for you)

Paula said...

Monica,
YES! A bloggy gal pal coffee (or tea) sounds great! My schedule is a little better later in the week, say thursday or friday...

Anonymous said...

hey u look pretty in ur picture. u musta passed all ur stuff down to me. cuz i believe in ghosts.cant sleep with socks OFF though, have to listen to something b4 sleep....and im definetly even less girly girl then you are.haha. grease ball shilo to the rescue.
love....me
P.S. I LOVE CHOCOLATE THOUGH!