Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stinky Boys...


Stinky, sweaty smelly gyms are great places to spend an afternoon. Dustin had his first wrestling meet of the season today, so Riff and I found ourselves once again in a stinky gym yelling and "sideline coaching" beside other parents doing the same.
He had two matches today, winning the first with a score of 25 to 9 and being pinned the second time around. Both were good matches.
Reversals, take downs, cradles and half-nelsons will become our dinner talk for the next couple of months. Riff will coach from above his dinner plate while Dustin listens with half an ear and I glaze over with to many instructions to be able to keep up...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad dustin doesn't have hearing aids to turn off, so that you can turn off your annoying parents. NOW Paula don't get me wrong I would have NEVER done that to mom and dad! *an evil smirk on Josh's face* :-p

-Josh

Happy Zombie said...

I know zilch about wrestling, but I do know "the little gym" is one stinky place!

Congrats to Justin's win! He won, right?

Stacey said...

Hey Good job Dustin!
refering to the wierd things post.
I have to wear sock's to bed even in the Summer! & have been thinking allot about what I want to be wehen I grow up.
If you have any spectacular idea's let me know.

Wende said...

I used to score for wrestling when I was Dustin's age. Fun sport.

And I'm loving Josh's idea... I just wish I had a pair for Boy Wonder's incessant science babble. :D

Paula said...

Joshua did really reach up and flip those old hearing aids off whenever he felt the need to turn Mom and Dad off ~ the little stinker!