Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Love Fall! Swap



Paula of Coffee Time Stitches, (don't ya just love her name?! heehee), hosted an I Love Fall! swap and I joined right up. It was small and affordable, you just needed to send three fall and/or Halloween themed items to your partner, that was it. Nothing fancy or expensive. I was surprised to find, when my fun package arrived, the Paula was my secret swapper. The package she sent was wonderful, with a pretty leaf tin, a beautiful glass pumpkin and three fun Halloween print fabrics. Perfect! Thanks, Paula!




This is the Spooky Halloween garland that I made for my swap partner, Melinda. I love how it turned out and am going to make a couple more. Easy peasy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun swap!
It got pretty chilly here last night but didn't freeze. They are forecasting snow & rain in a few days.

happy zombie said...

Fallalicious! What a great swap... for both Paula's!

I can't stop staring at your sunset photo. HOLY COW what a great shot, Paula!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Lucky you! I love fall colors and decorations.

Yolanda said...

This looks like so much fun. Did you get any water rise from the tsunami advisory?

calicodaisy said...

The banner is great! Love the pompoms on it. -- michele

Paula said...

Ugh! I'm so jealous!! Those are beee-u-tiful!