Monday, September 14, 2009

Monkey'n Around


Sock Monkeys on their way to Craft Hope for project 4. These guys are going to Southern Cal to hopefully bring smiles to the faces of tiny little burn victims of a camp being put on by Firefighters. I was so excited to find that this particular Craft Hope project was for little one's right here in our own country.
If you want to participate in the next project, don't know what it will be yet, keep an eye on the Craft Hope blog for the details. It's such a good feeling to think that maybe the handmade, with love, projects that we are sending just might make a little one's eyes light up and feel a bit of joy amongst the daily struggles of their little lives.

Be the difference you want to see in the world.

12 comments:

Adrienne said...

Those are so cute! I see lots of cuddles in their future!

Adrienne said...

The cutest little monkeys will bring joy and laughter to the hearts of their new owners. What a great thing for them! ~Adrienne~

Brittany said...

Those cute little monkeys will definitely make some little boys and girls very happy.

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Hi Paula~ ~Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Cute little sock monkeys. I agree with you about lovin' to share with others from right here in the states or even my area.
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

Paula said...

Oh- they're so cute! You did a wonderful job on those!

Unknown said...

Those monkeys are so cute!!!
I'm going to check out the craft hope website.

Mary said...

Paula,

I absolutely LOVE your sock monkeys and to think they are going to the children in the US who need a loving companion right now. Great job, my friend.

Be sure and drop over to my blog and enter my giveaway for a Chicken Soup book that one of my stories is in. :-)

Blessings,
Mary

Tipper said...

Cute Monkeys!!

Yolanda said...

I was glad to hear the good news about shilo . Loved the tour of my favorite place Astoria. The photo you asked about was taken between Klamath Falls and Crater Lake. It is so high desert and was such a unexpected sight.

Sinclair said...

I sent mine off on Monday. I can't wait to view more photos on the Craft Hope site of their arrival at destination Burn Camp. Yours are very cute!

Almost finished my hat donation for Sharing Our Gifts Across America project #1 for Veterans in Southern Oregon as well. I have added your blog address to our blogroll at http://sharingourgifts.blogspot.com

It is such a good feeling to give to others...

Twisted Fencepost said...

I know they'll make the little ones smile, because they made me smile.
They are adorable!

Paige said...

Sweet! I love the little smiles on their faces.